$21.00 – $37.00
Respiratory System Support
• Maintain open, unrestricted airways
• Best selling winter tonic
• Safe for all ages
Breathe easy all winter and keep clear of summer irritants!
This popular product is a blend of herbs traditionally used to cleanse and support the respiratory system. Many of the herbs included are considered herbal expectorants and may help to loosen congestion, support a productive cough, and promote a healthy respiratory system.
Support with Herbal Respiratory can help to maintain open, unrestricted airways all year long.
Suggested for use with: First Immune Defense & Family Immune-Booster
- Stinging Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) : Stinging nettle contains a high level of naturally occurring calcium, and thanks to the genius of nature; it has the perfect ratio of magnesium to help calcium make its way into the cells.
- Anise seed (Pimpinella anisum) : This seed is referred to as a carminative, which is an herb that either inhibits the formation of gas in the gastrointestinal tract or facilitates its expulsion. They also contain moderate expectorant properties, helping to soothe the lungs and throat. Constituents in the seed also support gentle estrogenic effects to improve lactation.
- Bayberry bark (Morella cerifera) : The health benefits of bayberry are primarily due to its astringent effects. This herb is commonly used to support the digestive system and respiratory system as well as healthy inflammation management and menstrual health support.
- Elecampane root (Inula helenium) : The inulin content of this root helps to support immune function and offers soothing support for the respiratory tract. It is astringent and bitter and has been used traditionally to tonify the mucous tissues of the respiratory, G.I. tract, and urinary tract.
- Elderflower (Sambucus nigra) : Similar to the berry of this plant, the Elderflower provides benefits for immune support. With antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it may be particularly helpful for respiratory system support. It also has diuretic and digestive support properties.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) : Licorice root is considered one of the world’s oldest herbal remedies. The primary active compound is glycyrrhizin, which is responsible for the root’s sweet taste, as well as its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial properties. It may support upper respiratory and digestive health.
- Thyme leaf (Thymus vulgaris) : Thyme leaf provides cleansing support to the respiratory tract and is a natural expectorant, promoting a healthy, productive cough.
0-2 yrs/ 5-10 drops
3-11 yrs/ 1/8 tsp
12+ yrs/ 1/4 tsp
Shake well. Take 1-3 times daily, or as needed. (1 dropperful = 1/8 tsp)
Herbal Respiratory is not suggested for those with reduced liver, kidney, or cardiac function, or by those taking anticoagulants or Vitamin K inhibitors.
Disclaimer: This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult individual products labels for safety information. This information does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals.
2 oz., 4 oz.