Our Raphael’s Custom Blend was specifically formulated for a colt of ours that was injured badly and needed to be on stall rest after surgery. I applied it to his forehead and nose morning and night to help him stay relaxed in the stall while his leg healed. The blend of Lavender, Frankincense & Roman Chamomile not only moisturizes dry skin, but also soothe the senses and promote a calming effect as well as a good night’s sleep.
Raphael’s Custom Blend is amazing for You, Your Horse & Your Dog!
- Apply on your chest, neck, ears before bedtime for a restful night sleep, to relieve anxiety & promote calmness. (Safe for children too.)
- Apply to your horses forehead and nose while on stall rest, transporting, trail riding, etc. to help promote calmness.
- Apply to your dog’s ears and top of head to promote calmness and relieve anxiety.
- Lavender essential oil is distilled from the plant Lavandula Angustifolia and the calming benefits are outstanding. Lavender is known to reduce both physical and emotional signs of stress, lower blood pressure and heart rate, and increase feelings of relaxation, calmness and well being. In addition, Lavender is known for it’s antibacterial and skin-soothing properties.
- Frankincense essential oil, when used for aromatherapy, it’s sedative and the comforting fragrance is believed to strengthen and invigorate the respiratory system along with properties that reduce feelings of anxiety and stimulate the immune system. It also is known to stimulate the growth of new cells and promote faster healing.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil is one of the best known natural sedatives, known for its calming effect to reduce stress and anxiety and to help promote sleep. It is also used to help fight depression and is beneficial for use during times of irritability, anger, fear or post-traumatic stress. It is also heralded for its anti-inflammatory properties and can help calm inflamed skin, ease arthritis, headaches, sprains and muscle aches.
Why is our Hand & Body Creme No. 07 line of creams so outstanding?!
The superstars in Raphael’s Blend is the combination of Lavender, Frankincense & Roman Chamomile that help soothes mind & body. Organic Aloe that contains enzymes to soothe and restore skin, and Organic Sunflower Oil, which is an anti-oxidant alleviating dry skin, sun damage, and Shea Butter helping with premature aging in addition to retaining moisture for supple skin.
The unique additions to our Hand & Body Creme No. 07 line is Arnica Montana & MSM combined with Vitamin E for superior effective bruise and scar treatment. The natural organosulfur, MSM, is a collagen booster and has anti-inflammatory properties.Vitamin E has long been used in burn centers and in alternative treatments to facilitate proper healing of scars, while Arnica Montana is endorsed by sports coaches and doctors alike for its help in clearing and preventing bruising.
We also add Horsetail Extract . . . and not from the hair of your horse’s tail LOL! Horsetail extract is an amazing ancient plant used to make medicines. Known for its anti-microbial properties it can promote healing for rashes, burns, and wounds. It also stands out for helping with skin conditions such as rosacea, eczema, and acne.
We offer a compact low profile 2 oz. for your purse, pocket, saddle bag, truck console or anywhere else you want to tuck a smaller size for on the go and we have an 8 oz. low profile that is great when you need more. You can also purchase the whole set of 2 oz. Hand & Body Creme No. 07 variations to try them all!
Raphael’s blend was inspired by one of our foals, Raphael, who was born at our ranch, May 2019, and sustained an injury as a foal. We believe he was stepped on and had a displaced joint in his lower leg and needed surgery. We drove 5 hours down to Turtle Valley Equine Hospital where Raphael underwent a 2 hour surgery. The bones were fused together with a metal plate and 5 screws. He came through surgery like a champ. Post-surgery we were instructed to keep him as calm as possible (anyone who has raised a foal knows this can be hard), so I mixed up a special Hand & Body Crème No. 07 Custom blend just for Raphael, that I applied to his forehead and nose morning and night to help keep him feeling relaxed and stay calm while on stall rest. I used Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Frankincense. I love this blend and I do believe it really helped him get through 8 weeks of stall rest so his leg could heal. His prognosis is good and he’s doing great.
I was inspired to write a book about Raphael’s road to recovery. You can find more about Raphael’s Story book here at Ranch Life Naturals or visit Sue’s author site.
You can follow Raphael’s Story on Facebook!
Raphael is pictured below fall 2021 at 2 1/2 years old. He’s thriving and such a wonderful fella.
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best at an affordable price. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.
I love this skin cream. It doesn’t leave an oily feeling and absorbs quickly!
I have this cream next to my bed and use it before I go to sleep. It helps me wind down from the day. Highly recommend this cream for relaxing.
I use Raphael’s Blend every night before bed. I rub it on my neck, arms and body and even lightly on my face. It helps me sleep at night.
Katie Ball –
this lotion was so helpful after my mastectomy surgery; lavender is a nice calming smell; lotion helped heal my surgery sites
Jeanne Fox –
Love the hand and body creme. I gave them as gifts “from Wisconsin” instead of cheese. They make wonderful hostess or friend gifts. The creme is non greasy and absorbs quickly into your skin. Love the custom blended scents.
Kris Hamilton –
I love Raphael’s Custom Blend ~ Hand & Body Crème! I do use it at night to help with my sleeping. I keep a container on my night stand and along with the suggested use I also apply to my feet. This also helps with how rough my feet get during the winter months too! The scent is wonderful and calming!