Our Dog Herb Allergy Blend supports a healthy immune and digestive system making it useful for allergies in dogs. Customers have reported seeing results within 1 to 2 weeks of starting the herbs. It can be mixed with dog food for a nutritional boost.
Indications: This allergy calming blend supports a healthy immune and digestive system making it useful for allergies in dogs. It can be mixed in with dog food for a nutritional boost.
Directions: Once per day feed 1/8 tsp for 3 – 10 lb, 1/4 – 1/2 tsp for 10 – 20 lb, 1/2 – 1 tsp for 20 – 50 lb, 1-2 tsp for 50 -100 lb & 1 TBS over 100 lbs. Best to soak the herbs in water overnight to make nutrients more readily available. Mix into dog food and serve. Relief should start to be noticed in 2 weeks, however, relief has been noticed in some dogs before 2 weeks.
Ingredient Blend: Kelp, Basil, Ginger, Licorice, Flaxseed, Nettle, Peppermint & Parsley.
- Kelp: Helps reduce inflammation and itching and is beneficial for dogs with allergies. It contains trace minerals, micronutrients, and amino acids as well as many natural vitamins. Boosts immunity, balances hormones and promotes gut health. It is a natural source of iodine that helps the thyroid and metabolic function and promotes a shiny coat, supple skin, purges heavy metals, and assists in more efficient feed utilization.
- Basil: Good for digestion and promotes a healthy gut. Supports liver function and helps detoxify the body as well as anti-inflammatory. In addition, Basil is known for its antioxidant, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties.
- Ginger: So good for your dog’s digestive health. Ginger is also anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-fungal and supports immunity. So beneficial for dogs with allergies.
- Licorice: Licorice root is very beneficial for allergies. It is known to reduce inflammation and itchy skin, enhance the immune and digestive system and promote good liver function. So good for dogs!
- Flaxseed: A good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and promotes healthy skin and coat. In addition, a good source of fiber and offers immune and digestive support.
- Nettle: Nettles contain histamine, serotonin, potassium, silica, vitamins A and C, and a whole host of other minerals. It’s one of the most widely useful plants that help strengthen and support the whole body. Nettles support the immune, respiratory, urinary and reproductive systems, and can help the body fight allergic responses.
- Peppermint: A powerful antioxidant, and is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties. It also contains rosmarinic acid, which has been studied for its effectiveness in relieving seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Parsley: Parsley is a natural source of Vitamin C, A, and K. Vitamin C helps to provide immune support. It helps flush toxins from the body and supports kidney health. Rich in anti-oxidants and supports digestive health.
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.
Nancy k. –
Amazed by the results of these herbs. I’ve passed on my success w/results to a few friends in need. They are amazed as well. No more itching and my gs yeasty smell improved significantly. Love these herbs and any of your products I’ve tried. Thank you.
Heather Wimer –
My sensitive Lab is having issues with allergies. In addition to changing her diet we have added this to her food twice a day and it has made a big difference for her.
This really helps my sweet sensitive border collie. He has a host of rather severe environmental allergies and food sensitivities. On top of that, when he’s stressed, it can trigger a bad stomach including diarrhea and sometimes vomiting, and he gets motion sickness during car rides. Because of his tummy issues he’s extremely picky but he loves the taste of Dog Herb Allergy Blend mixed into his food. He eats a limited ingredient dehydrated food so I just mix his food and herbs with hot water a couple hours before mealtime so the herbs can soak/steep while the food rehydrates. Since we’ve started it, it’s calmed his stomach significantly, and he’s had no more car sickness. He itches and scratches much less, which has allowed us to put off Cytopoint shots for the time being. I never want to be without this wonderful blend for him!
KELLI Weaver-Smith –
I have a 25# French Bulldog (Willow), she has a very sensitive stomach. I give her a 1/2 tsp with her food daily and she has been less gassey, she also was chewing on her paws, she no longer is doing that. I would highly recommend this product.
Angie Hollins –
Our 35 lb. terrier mix has had itchy skin and allergy/tummy troubles for a long time. He’s been allergy tested and he checks out fine with the vet. He was getting sick to his stomach 2-3/week…only stomach bile, so we gave this blend a try. I’m happy to report that he no longer gets sick to his stomach!!! The itchy skin has gotten better as well.
Laura Grifka –
This product is AMAZING. Our Boston Terrier had been on Apoquel for years and years. We started the dog herb allergy blend and it has worked. So glad to get him off the Apoquel!
April Klahn –
Our poor lab had been scratching herself raw. We tried numerous things including switching food and cytopoint shots. Nothing seemed to help long term. We bought a bag of this about 5 to 6 weeks ago and (knock on wood) her belly hair is growing back, she isnt scratching and hasn’t had to have a shot in 2 months! Love this!
Tammy Klatt –
This is amazing! It not only stopped my labs incessant inching but also helps keep his ears clean as well! I highly recommend!
Cory Slayton –
My dog had been on prednisone for a long time and I received a sample of the allergy relief mix. I can now say my Sophie has been off prednisone since February 5th and has not started itching or scratching. THANK YOU Ranch Life Naturals for this amazing product.