Dog Herb Allergy Blend
$4.00 – $16.00
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Helps relieve itching
- Helps relieve runny eyes
- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Most Dogs like the taste
- Average 50 lb. dog is 1 tsp/per day = .16 cents/day
Love this product? Let us know by commenting on the Reviews tab just below! 🙂
Our Dog Herb Allergy Blend supports a healthy immune and digestive system making it useful for allergies in dogs. Customers have reported seeing results within 1 to 2 weeks of starting the herbs. It can be mixed with dog food for a nutritional boost.
Indications: This allergy calming blend supports a healthy immune and digestive system making it useful for allergies in dogs. It can be mixed in with dog food for a nutritional boost.
Directions: Once per day feed 1/8 tsp for 3 – 10 lb, 1/4 – 1/2 tsp for 10 – 20 lb, 1/2 – 1 tsp for 20 – 50 lb, 1-2 tsp for 50 -100 lb & 1 TBS over 100 lbs. Best to soak the herbs in water overnight to make nutrients more readily available. Mix into dog food and serve. Relief should start to be noticed in 2 weeks, however, relief has been noticed in some dogs before 2 weeks.
Ingredient Blend: Kelp, Basil, Ginger, Licorice, Flaxseed, Nettle, Peppermint & Parsley.
- Kelp: Helps reduce inflammation and itching and is beneficial for dogs with allergies. It contains trace minerals, micronutrients, and amino acids as well as many natural vitamins. Boosts immunity, balances hormones and promotes gut health. It is a natural source of iodine that helps the thyroid and metabolic function and promotes a shiny coat, supple skin, purges heavy metals, and assists in more efficient feed utilization.
- Basil: Good for digestion and promotes a healthy gut. Supports liver function and helps detoxify the body as well as anti-inflammatory. In addition, Basil is known for its antioxidant, antiviral, and antimicrobial properties.
- Ginger: So good for your dog’s digestive health. Ginger is also anti-inflammatory, anti-viral and anti-fungal and supports immunity. So beneficial for dogs with allergies.
- Licorice: Licorice root is very beneficial for allergies. It is known to reduce inflammation and itchy skin, enhance the immune and digestive system and promote good liver function. So good for dogs!
- Flaxseed: A good source of Omega-3 fatty acid and promotes healthy skin and coat. In addition, a good source of fiber and offers immune and digestive support.
- Nettle: Nettles contain histamine, serotonin, potassium, silica, vitamins A and C, and a whole host of other minerals. It’s one of the most widely useful plants that help strengthen and support the whole body. Nettles support the immune, respiratory, urinary and reproductive systems, and can help the body fight allergic responses.
- Peppermint: A powerful antioxidant, and is known for its antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal properties. It also contains rosmarinic acid, which has been studied for its effectiveness in relieving seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Parsley: Parsley is a natural source of Vitamin C, A, and K. Vitamin C helps to provide immune support. It helps flush toxins from the body and supports kidney health. Rich in anti-oxidants and supports digestive health.
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.
1/2 cup sample bag, 2 cups/96 teaspoons per bag
DISCLAIMER: Ranch Life Naturals recommends that you consult with your veterinarian before feeding, and if any adverse changes occur in your dog while using our products discontinue use. Owner accepts all responsibility while using these products. The information provided is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.