Raphael’s Blend is a rich creamy bar that smells wonderful and offers soothing benefits for both skin and senses.
Raphael’s blend was inspired by one of our foals, Raphael, who was born at our ranch, May 2019 and sustained an injury as a foal.
We believe he was stepped on and had a displaced joint in his lower leg and needed surgery. We drove 5 hours down to Turtle Valley Equine Hospital where Raphael underwent a 2 hour surgery. The bones were fused together with a metal plate and 5 screws. He came through surgery like a champ. Post-surgery we were instructed to keep him as calm as possible (anyone who has raised a foal knows this can be hard), so I mixed up a special Hand & Body Creme No. 07 Custom blend just for Raphael, that I applied to his forehead and nose morning and night to help keep him feeling relaxed and stay calm while on stall rest. I used Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Frankincense. I love this blend and I do believe it really helped him get through 8 weeks of stall rest so his leg could heal. His prognosis is good and he’s doing great.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Shea Butter, Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Oat Proteins, Lavender, Roman Chamomile & Frankincense.
Raphael’s Custom Blend
- Lavender essential oil is distilled from the plant Lavandula Angustifolia and the calming benefits are outstanding. Lavender is known to reduce both physical and emotional signs of stress, lower blood pressure and heart rate, and increase feelings of relaxation, calmness and well being. In addition, Lavender is known for it’s antibacterial and skin-soothing properties.
- Frankincense essential oil, when used for aromatherapy, it’s sedative and the comforting fragrance is believed to strengthen and invigorate the respiratory system along with properties that reduce feelings of anxiety and stimulate the immune system. It also is known to stimulate the growth of new cells and promote faster healing.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil is one of the best known natural sedatives, known for its calming effect to reduce stress and anxiety and to help promote sleep. It is also used to help fight depression and is beneficial for use during times of irritability, anger, fear or post-traumatic stress. It is also heralded for its anti-inflammatory properties and can hemp calm inflamed skin, ease arthritis, headaches, sprains and muscle aches.
Benefits of Shea Butter:
- A superstar ingredient for moisturizing dry skin
- Creates a rich lather and cleans without drying skin
- Rich in anti-oxidants which in turn assists with the prevention of premature aging
- Promotes Youthful Skin with fatty acids
Benefits of our Glycerin Soaps:
- Glycerine is an organic compound traditionally made from vegetable fat, it is thick and gel-like, odorless liquid that completely dissolves in water.
- Our natural glycerine soap is particularly beneficial for people who have sensitive skin.
- Glycerin soaps also do not irritate the skin or create negative reactions like over the counter soaps can.
- Glycerin is also a humectant, which means that it attracts moisture to your skin and keeps it locked in which provides constant hydration. (Commercial soaps that do not have glycerine dry your skin out and make it feel tight, dry and often times contain harsh chemicals.)
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best at an affordable price. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.