Our Activated Charcoal Tea Tree & Peppermint Blend Handmade Bar Soap is a best seller for skin issues.
We have unique additions in each soap to create bars that gently exfoliate your skin and some are just creamy and hydrating. It’s good for your skin to use both. We have chosen a 4 oz. size bar that is 3 inches around and 1 inch thick to fit perfectly in your hand. Our soaps are then packaged reflecting a vintage style wrap and sealed up with care. It is our goal to offer soaps that cleanse, hydrate and leave your skin healthy and youthful. Our soaps make wonderful gifts for family, friends, and co-workers that will leave a lasting impression.
Ingredients: Proprietary blend of Aloe Vera Gel, Coconut Oil, Vegetable Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin, Oat Proteins, Activated Charcoal, Tea Tree Essential Oil (anti-bacterial/anti-inflammatory) and Peppermint Essential Oil (anti-bacterial/anti-inflammatory) & Original Skin Repair No. 01 (anti-bacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal &anti-inflammatory)
(This soap is especially good for oily or acne-prone skin)
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best at an affordable price. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.
Benefits of our Handmade Soaps
Benefits of Activated Charcoal in our Soap:
Activated Charcoal is charcoal that has been heated at a high temperature to expand and increase the porous surface area to be able to absorb toxins. When applied to the skin it can assist in removing impurities by binding with dirt and oils and lifting them to the surface to be washed away.
- Good for oily skin with absorption abilities
- Assists in reducing acne and calming redness
- Helps to reduce pore size by pulling out dirt and oils
- Activated Charcoal is a gentle exfoliant helping to remove dead skin cells
Benefits of Aloe Vera in Soap:
- Can help soothe skin irritations such as psoriasis and eczema
- Moisturizes skin and helps prevent aging
- Promotes the production of collagen and elastin fibers for healthy skin
- Promotes wound healing
- Helps with treating and soothing burns
- Anti-inflammatory properties to calm redness
Benefits of our Glycerin Soaps:
Glycerine is an organic compound traditionally made from vegetable fat, it is thick and gel-like, odorless liquid that completely dissolves in water.
- Our natural glycerine soap is particularly beneficial for people who have sensitive skin.
- Glycerin soaps also do not irritate the skin or create negative reactions like over the counter soaps can.
- Glycerin is also a humectant, which means that it attracts moisture to your skin and keeps it locked in which provides constant hydration. (Commercial soaps that do not have glycerine dry your skin out and make it feel tight, dry and often times contain harsh chemicals.)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.