Hemp CBD Crème No. 13
$21.00 – $69.00
Self Care Just for You
Many customers report our Hemp CBD Crème No. 13 is very effective for the following: Click Reviews and I would love for you to leave a Review.
- Calms arthritic joints
- Offers relief for hip and knee discomfort
- Helps with neck, shoulder & back pain
- Apply to temples & forehead to ease headaches
Please Note: We are only shipping our CBD within the United States. We do not ship to Canada or International.
Hemp CBD Crème No. 13
8 oz. ~ 600 mg Hemp CBD 2 oz. ~ 150 mg Hemp CBD
Our Wild Hemp Derived CBD Crème contains whole plant extracts and our ingredient superstar base offers great absorption resulting in effective relief. Custom additions of oils offer unique self-care just for you. Many of our customers report that our Hemp CBD Crème No. 13 is the most effective they have used. We believe it’s because our base is so absorbable and drives deep into the tissue for optimum results.
Hemp has a distinct fragrance that is strong and bitter smelling. We are offering essential oils that will blend well with the CBD oil and not only offer additional benefits to your overall health but help to create a scent that you like. Be sure to choose No added oil if you do not want an essential oil added.
Which Essential Oils help with joint pain & arthritis?
- Palo Santo
We recommend starting with a 2 oz. size to see if our crème works for you and then invest in the 8 oz. size.
Our Hemp CBD Crème No. 13 contains full spectrum concentrated CBD in each container. Keeping the integrity of the Hand & Body Creme No. 07 yet offering results you can feel.
Please Note: Everyone is different in how their body responds to the effects of the CBD Oil. Some individuals report noticing a difference in 30 minutes while others report it takes a week to notice a significant difference.
Concentrated Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
The hemp extract we use contains over 100 different phytocannabinoids, including CBD, CBC, CBG, CBG-A, CBC-A, and CBN, among many others. In addition to the cannabinoids naturally present the hemp extracts, there are many other types of natural molecules in our concentrated hemp extract: terpenes, flavonoids, amino acids, omega fatty acids, vitamins, trace minerals, and more.
RLN sources our full spectrum concentrated CBD from a very reliable family-oriented Colorado based company that is consistently rated at the top by consumer lab reports and GMP Compliant. Their mission is to make a happy and healthy lifestyle radically accessible to all. They care about their customers ad offer the highest quality CBD oil you can get with sustainably sourced ingredients. The hemp is legally grown in Colorado and they offer batch testing results for us to ensure the safety of the oil we are putting into our product. The Certificate of Analysis reflects independent 3rd party testing for potency & purity from contaminants.
Please Note: Once you’ve created your custom blend, it’s yours and cannot be returned. We make no health claims for our CBD Creme.
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best at an affordable price. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.
2 oz. (59 mL), 8 oz. (236 mL)
|Essential Oils & Blends||
Balance Your Spirit Essential Oil Blend, Bergamot Essential Oil, Blue German Chamomile Essential Oil, Calm Skin-Lavender Blend, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Cypress Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Fir Needle Essential Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Geranium Essential Oil, Ginger Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Just Breathe Essential Oil Blend, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lime Essential Oil, Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil, No Added Essential Oil, Nourish Your Soul Essential Oil Blend, Orange 10 X Essential Oil, Outlaw Thieves Essential Oil Blend, Palmarosa Essential Oil, Palo Santo Essential Oil, Patchouli Essential Oil, Peppermint Essential Oil, Promised Land Essential Oil Blend, Raphael's Essential Oil Blend, Rosemary Essential Oil, Sage Essential Oil, Seek Your Vision Essential Oil Blend, Spearmint Essential Oil, Tangerine Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, White Sage Essential Oil, Wild Cranberry Outlaw Thieves Blend, Wild Raspberry Almond Vanilla Blend, Wild Sweet Grass Mint Berry Blend, Wild Vanilla Outlaw Thieves Blend, Wintergreen Essential Oil
What's in the base?
The base for our Wild Custom Blend Hemp CBD is truly amazing! It is a smooth creamy unscented formula that is exactly the same as our Wild Aloe blend.
Ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Aloe, Organic Sunflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter, Tamanu Oil, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, MSM, Organic Arnica Montana, Organic Gotu Kola, Horsetail Extract, Wild Geranium, Organic Dandelion, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Sodium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin & a Proprietary Blend of Botanicals, Fragrance Oils and/or Essential Oils.
Visit our ingredient dictionary for a comprehensive listing of the ingredients in all our skin and hair care products as well as the horse herbs and the dog and horse treats. Our ingredient dictionary is in alphabetical order for your convenience and quick reference.
Helpful CBD Terms
Helpful CBD Terms
- Amino Acids – Amino Acids are organic compounds that combine to form proteins and can be used as energy by the body.
- Cannabidiol – The initials CBD stands for cannabidiol. It is one of the most abundant cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant and has been well studied for its effect on human health.
- Cannabinoids – Cannabinoids are a class of naturally occurring molecules that are primarily found in the cannabis plant.
- Flavonoids – Flavonoids are natural substances found in fruits, vegetables, grains, bark, roots, stems, teas, and wine. These all play a variety of biological roles in plants, including providing flavor and aroma as well as attracting pollinators.
- Hemp Seed Oil – Hemp Seed Oil is made from hemp seeds that does not contain any cannabinoids. Hemp seed oil is beneficial for general health due to its ideal ratio of omega-3 fatty acids to omega-6 fatty acids, which promote proper cell, muscle, and organ function.
- Omega Fatty Acids – Dietary polyunsaturated fats that cannot be manufactured by the body. They play many important roles in the body but are used primarily used for energy. It is important to maintain the correct balance of omega 3, omega 6, and omega 9 fatty acids.
- Phytocannabinoids – Phytocannabinoids are cannabinoids produced within a plant such as cannabis and also found in a few other species such as echinacea, radula, black pepper, and even chocolate (cocoa).
- Terpenes – Terpenes are what give cannabis and other plants their distinct smell and flavor.