Soy Candle ~ Wild Vanilla Outlaw Theives Blend
100% Handmade Soy Candle
Our NEW Soy Candles are handmade right here in Wisconsin by a wonderful artisan, Jeanne, owner of FoxRidge CandleWorks. She’s not only an amazing crafter of candles, but she’s a horse lover too! She enjoys trail riding adventures on her horse, and she’s a Ranch Life Naturals fan too, which I thought was awesome. The soybeans are sourced from local Farmers for making the candles and I LOVE this! We have chosen 7 differenct scents in a 4 oz tin to start our line of candles. We have intentions of adding more in 2022! Feel free to submit scent ideas 🙂
Room Size for 4 oz. Candle
The 4 oz. candle is perfect for small spaces. Bathroom, laundry room, smaller bedroom or entry are recommendations for this size candle. These candles are also great to burn at your desk while working or for having on your nightstand. Burn times will vary according to each consumer’s burning habits. Note burning instructions below.
Why Soy Candles?
- Soy Beans are a renewabel resource, so by purchasing soy candles you are supporting our American Farmers.
- Soy Wax is non-toxic and produces 99% less carbon emmission than paraffin wax, which creates a cleaner burn.
- Soy Wax is biodegradable and burns slower and cooler than paraffin wax, making the candle last longer.
- The first time you burn your new candle, you should allow it to burn until the top is completely melted. A “full melt pool” on the first burn will allow for a more even burn during the candles life. Burning less will cause the candle to runnel down the middle and shorten the burn time.
- Do not burn for more than a few hours at a time. Allow the candle to “rest” at least one hour between burns. After burning, it’s normal for soy candles can develop a frosty uneven appearance.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch each time before relighting the candle.
- Never leave the candle unattended while it’s burning.
- Always place a candle on a heat resistant, level surface.
- Extinguish candle if the container becomes excessively hot or if the wick has moved.
- Keep burning candles away from drafts.
- Keep candles away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
- Do not leave candles in a hot vehicle.
- Always use caution with candles, read the warning label under the lid to ensure the safe use of the candle.
Ranch Life Naturals Mission
Our mission at Ranch Life Naturals is to develop and offer products that promote a happy and healthy lifestyle for everyone. We pour our heart and soul into every single batch of product that leaves our ranch. What this means is that every product that shows up at your door is held to a high standard and we do our best to offer you the best at an affordable price. We care about you, your family and the horses and dogs you love.