Family Immune Booster
$21.00 – $37.00
Immune support for the whole family
• With Elderberry and Echinacea
• Pleasant tasting, alcohol-free
• For year-round support
Family Immune Booster contains Elderberry and Echinacea, are two of nature’s greatest gifts for health support!
Nature abounds with solutions for everyday health concerns, most of which have been used and proven successful through centuries of use. The ingredients in this formula are a perfect example of this. Whether it’s the change of seasons, travel, or something else that puts pressure on the immune system, this blend provides the effective, natural support that you need.
Elderberry and echinacea are two of nature’s greatest gifts for immune support. These two herbal superstars, along with propolis resin create a one-of-a-kind, effective solution to naturally support a healthy immune system.
Best of all, this alcohol-free formula is completely safe for people of all ages, including infants, and nursing or expecting moms. Can be used with Herbal Respiratory and not suggested for use by those taking immunosuppressant’s.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) : As one of the most widely-used natural remedies for immune support, elderberries are believed to function by supplying the body with vitamins and antioxidants that may boost the immune system. They may also provide support for a healthy inflammatory response, stress management, and heart health.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) : Echinacea root is used to strengthen the immune system and is best used short-term at the onset of symptoms. Large amounts of Alkylamides in the roots may support a healthy inflammatory response in the sinuses.
- Echinacea flower (Echinacea purpurea) : The flowers of echinacea contain Arabinogalactin Proteins and Polysaccharides. These chemicals support a healthy functioning immune system and are best used long term for support.
- Propolis Resin : Propolis is used by bees to seal the walls and strengthen the combs of hives. Since beehives are the only naturally occurring sterile environment in nature, using this substance in our bodies may help to promote the same healthy environment in us too. It also may help to stimulate the immune system.
0-2 yrs / 5-10 drops
3-11 yrs/ 1/8 tsp
12+ yrs/ 1/4 tsp
Take 1-3 times daily or as needed. (1 dropperful = 1/8 tsp)
NOTE: Use it 6 days a week during the winter months for immune support. One day off a week will help avoid developing an immunity to the herbs. When seasonal discomforts hit: Use suggested dosage every 4 hours. Caution: Not suggested for use by those taking immunosuppressants. *Please observe your infant closely for any indications of a rare allergic reaction.
Disclaimer: This information is intended for educational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for medical care or to prescribe treatment for any specific health condition. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult individual products labels for safety information. This information does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals.
2 oz., 4 oz.